Saturday, October 27, 2012

Shaking my head...


Today is: Just. Not. The. Day.
I thought there'd be so much to write.
In fact, there was a lot going on, on my mind.
Yet, here I am,
sitting with a writer's block,
knowing not, what else to write.

Shaking my head from left to right,
in disbelief,
i have nothing to say!

Started 3 new posts, could not complete either,
irking feelings creep in slowly.
It feels as if death were near,
crawling, literally, slowly, but surely,
and quite clumsily, I must say.

What am I to do now?
What do I say?
Am I creative enough to go on talking about nothing,
yet go on filling a whole blank page?
Or am I daring enough,
to just post online, my total randomness?

Shaking my head, from left to right,
undefined actions I have, i realise.

Clueless I am, as always, 
as you can see,
yet here I am just scribbling away,
nothing but thoughts that are plain empty.

I feel like I'm sleeping, but wide awake,
my eyes seem to be, to me,
and simple words I use,
feels now like over simplicity.

I like over simplicity,
I love acts of total randomness,
I don't think there's anything weird about it,
it's just plain and simple madness.

So, I shake my head and say,
"let's forget the qualms and pains of today,
instead, feel the happiness around,
tomorrow will be a brand new day."

At last I made some sense,
in the end!



3 comments: