Saturday, October 27, 2012

Each Peach Play Plum !





My fingers fell on the strings of a guitar,
and a musical journey began.
I had a new friend,
my best-est friend,
one who was an angel in disguise.
She brought me fame, and love and power,
then confidence followed soon after.

She walked with me, gave me company,
was with me along life's narrow ways.
I knew I could always turn to her,
share my sorrows and dismays.

 She's a friend who brings out the best in me,
she is a friend to who i can show my immaturity,
she is a friend for life long,
she is my guitar, christened, Valerie!

As sweet as her name sounds to the ear,
so does she herself,
the musical journey that she has made possible to me,
I cannot be thankful for it, even if I had an eternity.

Blessed are those,
who understand the importance of music in life.
Blessed are those who do not understand it,
and do not miss it,
but unfortunate are those who know what they are missing,
because they know they would have enjoyed it.

Music is the blessing of my life,
Valerie is the gift in it,
the Journey is a necessity for my life,
and I am traveling it with fondness, love and matured immaturity.

2 comments: