Friday, October 19, 2012

My FIRST Blog Post


When I had first thought of taking up English as a core subject in my Bachelors degree,
I was more prone towards writing journals.
I wrote to myself, exclusively FOR myself.
"Scribbling", if I may call it so, was the best time I gave "Me".
3 months back, circumstances changed,
almost at a go...
The world around me turned its tables and made me think hard,
"is it enough?", the little voice inside me asked.
Soon, I started running out of answers.
Explanations weren't good enough.
Who was I kidding?
I needed to do something more,
something realistic,
something that I could show the world,
share my thoughts, and my dreams.

So here is an attempt to share my views and experience,
with the known, and the unknown in my life...
Here's my step towards a little more of hard work and perseverance.
I'll do my best, I'll try.

8 comments:

  1. Favorited! Looking forward to reading more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will try and do my best. Whatever touches my heart, reaches Here.

      Delete
  2. nice one GHOST....!!! looking forward to read sumthn amazin....!!! Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been waiting for this for a really longtime!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who'd know this better than Me? :)
      Thank you for all your support!
      You're a true buddy!

      Delete