Friday, November 02, 2012

Raindrops on my Fingertips!

Excited as I was, when i came out of the candy shop,
i hopped on to the metro.

Had music plugged into my ears,
i couldn't hear a thing of the surrounding.
I was lost in my world,
all I could think of was, I, Myself and Me.

It was time to get back home
I got off the train and stepped outside.
What did I see?
It was pouring down heavily!

My heart jumped with joy,
I did a somersault in my mind...
I put my hand out to feel the chilly raindrops,
Not being able to stop myself,
I ran out!

Hands spread out,
head held high,
I could feel the water drops on my face.
Cutting the wind sharply,
rain pouring over me.

Childhood is not a phase,
I thought to myself.
Childhood remains forever within,
peeping out once in a while,
helping us reminisce the days that have gone by.

Raindrops on my fingertips,
chilly water drops on my face.
I'll never forget these wonderful days,
the days I go back to my childish past!



2 comments:

  1. You get better with every post dude!! this is amazing!! and you wrote in inside that chaos of a class of ours :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I need to write something (apart from answers during exams), the noise in my surrounding does not bother me :)

      Delete