Thursday, March 06, 2014

Not a Man Eater...NO!

 
 
She said "You are a Man Eater".
Well, I must be, because after all, a loving sibling I thought her to be.
 
 
 
Life was getting too monotonous for her. The same old acquaintances who pretended to be friends, the same old friends who behaved like acquaintances, the same old food, the same old people, the same old routine - wake up, get ready, to for classes, eat, come back, take a nap, wake up, complete a day's task, finish dinner, watch a movie, go back to bed. There was a time when the same old too started getting the same old.

She thought to herself, "Enough! I have to step a foot down, put an end to my misery." and started chalking out her life.


"So you want to play with me?" thought her fate. "You are a foolish little captive to my whims and blatantly-made sudden decisions; a puppet one may say. It is not so easy to run free off my captivity. If you ever try running away from me, be sure that I will hunt you down and put a fine end to your dreams."


She found herself a new home, a new family, a sibling-like friend, or was she a friend-like sibling? They laughed together, shared their lives together, cried in times of misery. She praised her new-found soul sister's every move, and loved her as she'd her own self.

Little did she know, how much she was hated and judged at every step for her below average looks, for being the fat gloat that she was, for her mirror breaking image. Why? Because no matter what her looks were, she knew how to win hearts. Her new-found soul sister wanted all the love to herself. "You are new here, not a part of my life here. How can you be loved by the ones who love me?"

So she picked up her bags, bid her new life adieu, and with tears in her eyes said "Dear sister, no matter what you think of me, I would always want the good things in life for you. If your happiness lies in my absence, then so be it."


And she went back to the open arms of her fate, who finally said,
"My precious little darling,
you have found the correct gate,
open them and come running to me,
a new life is surely to await.

If not today,
then tomorrow will be,
a new beginning, a new life,
a gift from me to you, where happiness is set."


She thought to herself, "Someday I will prove it to the world - I am not half as bad as I was projected before", and she dreamed on about a life of happiness galore.

1 comment: